Philadelphia Immigration Help Guide
In the United States, immigration laws can be very confusing and complicated.
You must immigrate if you want to live, work, marry, study, or visit the United States. Perhaps you have already immigrated but are facing removal or deportation charges. Your immigration case may be straightforward (securing a student visa) or complex (fighting deportation). No matter what your circumstances, however, you are best off using the services of a Philadelphia immigration attorney. A qualified attorney can ensure your paperwork is filled out properly, filed on time, and that the entire process is followed correctly.
You can do your part to prepare, however. Educating yourself about the immigration process is the first step. Choosing the right immigration attorney is another. You can find many of these resources online. Here are some tips on finding Philadelphia immigration help.
Get help from a Philadelphia immigration attorney
If you are searching for immigration information online, following is a list of resources:
- Philadelphia Immigration Court Home Page
- Visitor information for Immigration Court in Philadelphia, PA
- Frequently asked questions about Philadelphia immigration court
- The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) website offers a list of free or low-cost service providers to immigrants. You can find that list (ordered by state) on the “Find Help in Your Community” page.
- Find the USCIS Service and Office Locator here.
- To learn the steps for applying for naturalization and to download forms, visit the USCIS website here. All USCIS forms can be found here.
- And, read this before taking legal advice.
Once you have familiarized yourself with the basics of the immigration process, you should begin your search for an experienced and qualified immigration attorney. Your attorney should be familiar with current immigration laws, anticipate where potential problems can occur, and know how to avoid those problems. Going through the immigration process alone is a risky proposition. Hire an expert immigration lawyer and get it right the first time.
Contact an immigration attorney in Philadelphia for a free consultation
Call 267-244-1683 for assistance with your immigration case from a qualified lawyer near you.